We must restore proper reverence for God and His churches.”
— Minister Clark
The Lord Jesus Christ has a priority agenda in these hours of the last days to restore reverence for God, for His spiritual authorities over the churches, and for His churches so He can protect you from Satan’s plots against your life.
CHURCH AS A PUBLIC SERVICE
is how God’s holy thing has descended in the minds of American Christians and the American public. We must restore proper reverence for God and his churches. You can recognize in your own heart an attitude of Church as a Public Service — CaaS — offered to appease my preferences. Recognize it by common statements and questions you make or hear others make. The questionnaire statements and questions, below, help us investigate where we are to see if we have been caught into a despising or haughty attitude which has developed in the world toward God’s church?
Examine your true thoughts about “church”.
See if you have come to think of it as being a public service that you are “entitled” to …
instead of a holy thing created by Jesus Christ for intimate fellowship with Him and repented persons like yourself.
Church As A Public Service – Questionnaire
CaaS Part 3
Certain statements and questions reveal a smug and haughty attitude we’ve developed toward God, His preachers and other spiritual authorities over the church, and the Church itself as a public service. We can know what we think by what comes out of the mouth – Luke 6:45.
- Do we ask “WHERE” is your church when speaking with a Christian instead of “what” is Jesus Christ saying to the people? Jesus and the first Christians did not.
- Do we ask “where” is your church as if we have entitlement to hop in a car or other transportation and just go walk in? Jesus and the first Christians did not.
- Do we ask “how many members do you have there” as if shopping by crowdsourcing. Jesus and the first Christians did not.
- Do we review and seek Google, Yelp, and other reviews for God’s holy thing called church like we do for a business that “served” us well or did not? Jesus and the first Christians did not.
- Do we “market” and advertise church like it’s a business seeking to draw customers? i.e. Do we “advertise” our church rather than spend our time “preaching everywhere repentance and obedience” to Jesus Christ? Are we seeking to promote our church versus Jesus? The first Christians refused to proclaim anything but Jesus and turned the world upside down!
- Do we preach, teach and promote the Savior JESUS at all — or proclaim “issues” our church has politized around. Do we build our own club of persons with “like-mind”? Jesus and the first Christians did not.
- Do we “market” our church as you would market business services by “selling” all the products and features offered in our church? Jesus and the first Christians did not. Do we sell church with gimmicks … to enjoy activities, restaurants, coffee stands, concerts, etc. versus hunger to come hear JESUS and experience His miracle power? Jesus and the first Christians did not.
- Do we ask “when is your next service” or “where is your next service” because we assume having a right to enter and an expected welcome? JESUS and the first Christians had no such attitude.
- If there were no concerts, praise and worship teams, choirs, restaurants, coffee stands, club activities would we STILL BE INTERESTED TO MEET WITH THE PEOPLE OF GOD FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN REVERENCE FOR GOD? Jesus and the first Christians did NONE OF THOSE THINGS … but turned the world from Satan to holiness.
- Do we dress for job interviews with more respect and contemplation than preparing to come before Holy God? Do we demand to dress any kind of way in church, even showing nakedness — and with less respect and holy fear of God than we do for earthly kings, magistrates, and employers? Do we despise Holy God by thinking”God doesn’t care how I dress. He only cares about my heart”
The Lord Jesus has asked me to make myself available to pastors for helping to strengthen you and the brethren through teaching sessions and preaching events. It doesn’t matter which Christian denomination you are in if your quest is to know Him more and move in union with Holy Spirit. Please, call or email to discuss. There is MUCH Jesus is saying to our generation in the churches. If God confirms to you, we can schedule a private or preaching meeting.
— Jesus’!love to you,
Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ™
Truth Seekers Church
208-919-0010 – Salvation, Healing, Deliverance, Counsel and General communications
LIKE JESUS – NO ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
Since Jesus had no office for meeting with anyone and none of the apostles had an “office”, money will no longer be received and paid to investors of commercial property for a “physical office” of Truth Seekers Church. No property search for a physical administrative office will be pursued. Jesus turned the entire world without most of the things we think are needed today “to do church” . When needed, Jesus always met with persons anywhere and He has wisdom and power today to guide “in the moment” a location to meet with any sincere and precious soul seeking spiritual counsel. The Ethiopian eunuch was sent by Jesus to bring His Gospel to an entire nation from counsel received while riding on a chariot! (Acts 8:25-40)
- Pastor @ for spiritual counsel and preaching requests
- Business @ for all others
ANONYMOUS PRAYER CLICK HERE: No one asked Jesus “pray?” They sought a SOLUTION!
PRIVATE HOME CHURCH WORSHIP & VISITORS
Every human being has the right to seek God Almighty and visit our meetings IF the person is not faking or spying — see Acts 9:26. Truth Seekers Church does not recruit members.
Visitor requests are screened through the Holy Spirit inside each member. Members can bring a guest to meet with JESUS in our homes and other meetings. Whether in prayer or in person each wants to cooperate with whatever Jesus is doing in your life.
Non – Proselytizing Educational Classes Held At Public Venues
Because NOTHING Matters … But Your Soul!” ™