Jesus, Save Me …an IS
Prove You Believe Jesus – REPENT
- To prove you believe Jesus is the Truth, you must confess — SAY OUT LOUD TO HIM — what evil you are. What you have done regularly, Jesus says, is who we really are in His eyes. We are ALL EVIL — in our thoughts, attitudes, opinions, beliefs, behaviors that go against Jesus! We are all partakers with the “anti-christ” as long as we refuse to agree with Jesus about our evil ways.
- What we have done even one time is what has a place in us.
- See the Sample Repentance Prayer below
Save Me Jesus!
From Satan’s Power On My Life
You must confess — SAY OUT LOUD TO JESUS — that you believe He is the truth and that whatever His words say about you and the way you are thinking and living IS THE TRUTH! (John 14:6, Hebrews 4:12-13,
12) For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13) Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Jesus Says Our Nature Sets Us Apart From Him
14) And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: 15) There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. 16) If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
17) And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable. 18) And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; 19) Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? 20) And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21) For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22) Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23) All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
SAMPLE REPENTANCE PRAYER TO GOD
(Fill in your own blanks)
I agree with you, your view of me, your words about me. I admit that I am ______fill in the blank_____ a:
- Liar — because I have demanded what I want to think about God so I could ignore what you, Jesus, have said and require from me. (This is the “root” temptation in all our lives before we come to Jesus Christ and afterward).
- Whore/Whoredom – Bold (unashamed) dress, talk, entertainments that was identified commonly for male and female prostitutes seeking to arouse physical desires in a stranger’s body.
- Thief – Taking or resulting in getting something that God gave someone else.
- Murderer – SEEKING to destroy or take someone’s life (includes telling intimate things that would destroy a life).
- Jealous-hearted, Envious – Don’t want others or certain others to have anything like I have. Angry if I don’t have what they have.
- Injurious – Like to fight and hurt people — includes enjoyment of seeing person crushed in their spirit.
- Power-monger – I use my seat as a legislator to make laws that I know destroy people (this is an example). Any job or position of authority where you enjoy feeling that you have control over what happens to another person or group of persons.
- Bitter and Grudging Person – Quick to be offended and continuously thinking of what made you angry at someone. Then, adjusting your thoughts and actions toward them by your “offended” feelings.
- Hell-bound business person – I use my career or my own small business to steal people’s lives from them, excusing my actions with the fake moral law that “it’s business — it’s not personal” ( 1 Timothy 6:17), With Jesus, everything is personal and He judges us as behaving toward Him, personally in what we think of others … and how we treat them by it..
- I’m a dissimulator (racist, cliquish, groupie, partisan) James 3:17, Gal 2:17, Prov.26:26)
- I’m malicious — I’m a revengeful and retaliating person. I decide what a person deserves from me, not God.
- I’m a “false prophet”: If you are a preacher/teacher of or in any religious persuasion disagreeing with what the BIBLE Jesus says about himself and His unique way of holy love — you are a “false prophet” against Jesus Christ. Satan’s power is still on you to try to preach or talk your own ideas about God. Until you confess it and turn from it … asking Jesus’ forgiveness for being a false prophet against Him … it will surface repeatedly throughout your lifetime (Acts 8:9-24)
- I’m a gossip – telling intimate or private things someone would not want told about them
- I’m a back-stabber – Instead of confronting a person to help them change, talking badly about ta person behind their back to others or doing something against them behind their back with or without others.
- Covenant-Breaker: I betray my friends who trust me or those who believe in me.
- Pre-eminence Seeker: I disrespect and try to debate preachers and pastors with what I think I know (Hosea 4:4) about God or His Bible.
These are examples, to help you confess these things and anything else you know you are living as a regular occurence in your lifestyle. — Call on the name above every name asking Jesus to forgive you and take you as His. Ask him, “BE MY LORD, TAKE SATAN’S POWER OFF ME. PUT YOURSELF IN MY HEART”. (Romans 1:18-32, 2 Timothy 3:1-9)
He will do an invisible surgery in your heart. Once you confess the evil and not wanting it, but wanting only Him, Jesus will complete the surgery by putting His own spirit into you — so, you see, you will never be relying on your own power to live this holy life:
Galatians Chapter 2
20I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God. For if righteousness comes through the law, Christ died for nothing.
Jesus Planned Your Increase In Power Over Satan
Next, ask Jesus to guide you to the pastor He has (personally) trained and chosen to instruct you in Holy Spirit POWER over the Devil and watch over your soul from the Devil trying to seduce you back into living for his kingdom and power. Your pastor will baptize you — YOU CANNOT BAPTIZE YOURSELF. It is Jesus’ first command to publicly identify your defection from Satan’s kingdom that you be baptized in His Name (His authority and identity). He is Jesus. He is the only name that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit honor.
The prayer you have done by yourself, Jesus will always confirm publicly. You may be asked to pray together with your new pastor for that reason. You are not keeping your word to Jesus that He is (now) your Lord until you get under His order — meaning a Pastor. Seek a pastor who believes the things you’ve heard on this website. There are some. I’m so sorry that I just don’t know who they are so I could refer you to at least one of them. Only your soul matters — not which of us God chooses for you.
If you can’t find anyone but Minister (Pastor) Clark — oh, well ???
In that case, come to me humbled by God, meaning ready to be trained in His new life for you and NOT thinking you have been sent to teach me what other pastors have taught you or help me build “your” idea of what church should be.
You are coming to LEARN, to be loved, and to mature by being taught (Ephesians 4:11-16). I know what I’m doing, with a direct command and mandate from the Lord Jesus, Himself, for what He wants to do in Boise and beyond. I, also, know from Him how you fit into His vision for Boise under my work. How you might fit into someone else’s work is their business and it’s between God, them, and you (1 Corinthians Chapter 4, 1 Corinthians 3:1-14).
My business is to train you according to what Jesus has told me to do. I do not allow meddling into my business with Jesus, nor do I meddle into another preacher’s affairs with you. You chose who you wanted to follow (1 Corinthians 11:1-2). Jesus honors that and so do I.
Final Word: Fear Not! Nothing you’ve done or been is too low for the Lord Jesus Christ — GOD in human flesh — to reach down and destroy Satan’s hold on you. Jesus WILL wash you clean by your faith in His Blood and will give you rightful inheritance among all who have sanctified themselves to Him. We’ve ALL been wherever you are. Yes … really.
Now, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by the authority He has given me, I ask that the Lord manifest his power to you and direct your way out of Satan’s clutches into all the holy, peaceable and powerful life Jesus has hidden (in Himself) for you (Colossians 3:1).
Minister (Pastor) Clark
Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ™
Truth Seekers Church
NEW SEASON and CONTACTS
Call, Mail, Chat, Meetup
208-919-0010 – Deliverance, Counsel and General communications
LIKE JESUS – NO ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
Since Jesus had no office for meeting with anyone and none of the apostles had an “office”, money will no longer be received and paid to investors of commercial property for a “physical office” of Truth Seekers Church. No property search for a physical administrative office will be pursued. Jesus turned the entire world without most of the things we think are needed today “to do church” . When needed, Jesus always met with persons anywhere and He has wisdom and power today to guide “in the moment” a location to meet with any sincere and precious soul seeking spiritual counsel. The Ethiopian eunuch was sent by Jesus to bring His Gospel to an entire nation from counsel received while riding on a chariot! (Acts 8:25-40)
- Pastor @ for spiritual counsel and preaching requests
- Business @ for all others
ANONYMOUS PRAYER CLICK HERE: No one asked Jesus “pray?” They sought a SOLUTION!
ONLY PRIVATE HOME CHURCH WORSHIP
Visitor requests are screened in prayer and in person with the Pastor to learn what Jesus is doing in your life. This is done to keep (or get) your life in sync with Him. Truth Seekers Church does not recruit. members. Only persons sent by Jesus are supposed to be here for His plans (1 Corinthians Ch. 12). Otherwise, you MUST be with the other pastor/church Jesus decides to train you through (Hebrews 13:17, 2 Timothy 1:6-18)
Non – Proselytizing Educational Classes Held At Public Venues
Because NOTHING Matters … But Your Soul!” ™