Statement of Faith in Jesus as GOD
from Minister Clark – Founding Pastor
“Jesus Christ is a miracle. He is GOD who humbled Himself to put on human flesh and blood to have “fellowship” with us and to save us.”
“God in flesh” … The Christ … came to visit us on earth for a short while under the name Jesus Christ … to live among us like one of us and show us what love is, and what love does toward God and man. Love destroys the works Satan has done to people (1 John Chapter 3:8).
Jesus Saves Us From The Judgment Coming On All Of Us
Jesus came to save us from the Judgment of eternal damnation in Hell and the Lake of Fire and Brimstone (the second Death).
Eternal Judgment is pending upon all of us for working together with Satan to hate God and one another with “unloving” thoughts and deeds against Him and each other (SINS).
God adores each of us. We were created to love God and each other. ONLY one hateful “thought” seals our damnation. We are worthy of damnation. Jesus Christ was sent to escape us from it!
The thought of foolishness is sin …
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man: …
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Condemnation aka damnation is still sealed upon some persons… those who have rejected obedience to Jesus as their new way of living aka living in His Kingdom’s ways.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
God is a MYSTERY: One God In Three Personal Expressions of Himself
1 Timothy 3:16
God, Himself, tells us in His Word that He and this three personal expressions of Himself is a MYSTERY. It is stupidity (foolishness) for any of us to search understanding or choose to be confused about something God Almighty declares to be a “mystery” — something man cannot understand or finalize.
GOD is far above our limited brains that He created and we shall NEVER become GOD. Therefore, it is wisdom and peace of mind to accept His mystery which, He says, is not for us to know. Selah.
Three Personal Expressions of Himself:
1. The Father (John 14:6) called by Jesus “Heavenly Father”.
2. The Word (John 1:1-9) called by the Father “The Son” – Jesus Christ is the ONLY begotten Son of God, Almighty.
3. The Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29) called by both, “The Spirit of God”. Other names for Him who is “The Holy Spirit” are at least seven expressions of God’s character! The Spirit of Truth, The Spirit of Counsel, The Spirit of the Fear of the Lord, The Spirit of Holiness, The Spirit of Peace, The Spirit of Prophecy, The Spirit of Might.
The Holy Bible Is The Only Written Testimony from God About JESUS
The complete testimony by God about His Son, Jesus Christ, has been written in 66 volumes of Holy Scriptures known as the Holy Bible. The 66 book version is the only one Jesus, himself, has confirmed and offered to mankind as an official reference.
There is NOT another testament or testimony from God, The Holy Spirit, about the “real” Jesus Christ — that is the BIBLE Jesus Christ.
Only the New Testament in the 66 book Holy Bible is acknowledged and confirmed BY JESUS, himself, and His original apostles. Reject all so-called extra-biblical, “additional” writings, PREACHING/TEACHING, or information about the BIBLE JESUS CHRIST.
It is life-saving that you know that!
See: John Chapter 1, Luke Chapter 2, John Chapter 8, especially verses 23-36
Jesus Rose After 3 Days Dead … Alive Forevermore To Give Ministry and Power
Jesus Christ is ALIVE, and will return, publicly, in the same body — only one more time in the exact same manner that He left.
The next time Jesus comes, it will be to judge us — all mankind — for eternity (Acts 1:11). He will take with Him those who have been faithful to Him so we escape the terrible woes about to come upon man. COVID is nothing compared to all that is coming!
Since that horrible, but grateful, day when Jesus was crucified and three days later, rose from the dead, He continues His work by giving orders to His chosen preachers in the following rank of authority:
Fifth Teachers (Elders) — male and female teaching elders
- THE “REAL” JESUS CHRIST WILL NEVER ADD TO OR CONTRADICT HIS OWN ORIGINAL TESTIMONY, OF HIMSELF.
- If you are living by another testimony about Jesus which contradicts His own testimony about himself, you are in witchcraft. Staying in that witchcraft is by your own choice, once you have been exposed to this truth.
- The only testimony Jesus ever gave about Himself is CONTAINED, ONLY, IN THE 66 BOOKS CALLED THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (THE HOLY BIBLE).
- THERE CAN NEVER and FOREVER BE ANOTHER “HOLY” SCRIPTURES (Holy Bible) nor any book teaching worship in this life or the next.
- Jesus is the source who revealed to us, in the 66 books of the Holy Bible, that God has planned another life for all of us:
Jesus plans another life for all of us: Heaven for obedient ones, Hell for disobedient ones — which includes those bringing an additional or different testimony about Him than the one He gave of himself. That’s why such persons are NOT SAVED.