Righteousness simply means “TREAT GOD RIGHT”.
1. God’s way of thinking about whatever (not your perspective).
2. God’s way of behaving toward whatever (not your will).
Three helps for you when seeking to have righteousness with God:
1. Anger worketh not the righteousness of God — “not ever” (James 1:20)
2. Jesus said, ” I am the way, the truth, and the life”. (John 14:6)
3. Jesus said, “blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness”. This means you are desperate to treat GOD right and to learn, daily, HOW to treat God right.
When choosing who has to get hurt feelings — don’t hurt God! Everyone else is expendable … including yourself! (Matt 5:6)
After you click "Post Comment", the page will disappear and reload. The form will be EMPTY. That means your comment went through and is being checked for approval. It will show the same day, usually, or the next. No advertising permitted! Comments are not removed except for Scriptural reasons.