Survey: Christian or Mormonism
Answer these survey examples. Put yourself in each example. Learn where you are. Finish some and pick up where you left off or finish all in one visit. Make it a church or family project.
Be honest with yourself. Call if you need help with this survey. Your answers may surprise you.
Call – 208.488.8447
A Christian Is Entangled in Mormonism If …
Do Any of These Character Traits Describe You?
1. When you were born again from sinner to Jesus Christ — you did not believe Mormonism at all. Now, you have changed.
2. IF you don’t know what it is to be “born again”.
3. IF you defend Mormon beliefs and practices when you hear a Christian point out the wrongfulness in them.
4. IF you feel ANY tinge inside you, of offense, when Christians point out the sin of Mormonism — you try to walk with both.
5. IF you try to “get along with” Mormons by respecting and reverencing the false god of Mormonism-LDS and are not hurting over their altars, groves, icons, and idols.
* **Hey! Number 5 does not mean you are to insult people, making jokes and ridiculing. There is great difference between denouncing their false god and bullying people whom Satan has deceived into worshiping a false god. Bullying is sin and you are NOT representing or glorifying the real Jesus Christ — the Bible Jesus — if you are a bully! You, too, will be destined for Hell with the very people you claim to be trying to save! Romans 1:31
6. IF you defend and protect Mormons from being reached by the Gospel by refusing to refer to them as they are — MORMONS. You would not hold back from telling a satanist that he or she is a Satan – worshiper! Why do you feel wrong to tell a “Book of Mormon-worshiper” that he or she is a Mormon or Book of Mormon-worshiper?!!
7. IF you fear to acknowledge the real Jesus Christ by accepting the false use of the term “saints” used to establish Mormonism (LDS) .
8. IF you do not know the meaning of Jesus Christ calling Christians “saints” nor the sacredness of the term “saint” given by Jesus Christ to only Christians.
9. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for “saint” to apply to Mormonism.
10. If you, blatantly, disobeyed Jesus Christ, “your Lord”: you dated a Mormon.
11. IF you, blatantly, disobeyed Jesus Christ, “your Lord”: you married a Mormon.
12. IF you gave your son or daughter, who y is sanctified to God through relationship with you … to date a Mormon.
13. IF you gave your son or daughter, who is sanctified to God, through you … to marry a Mormon.
14. IF you think a Mormon is just an immature Christian who needs more teaching and development in “the faith” of Jesus Christ.
15. IF you think that a person who worships The Book of Mormon is saved — going to Heaven.
16. IF you think that Mormons are saved by being good persons (for they DO have outwardly appearing good morals in some areas.
17. IF you don’t know that MORALS CAN’T SAVE ANYBODY FROM DAMNATION then, you don’t know Jesus Christ and YOU don’t know His gospel.
18. IF you think that a Mormon is a Christian … at all.
19. IF you allow Mormons to tell you they are your Christian brother or sister … and you believe it is truth.
20. IF you think that Mormonism is just another “denomination” of Christians, and do not know it is a completely different “worship” of a completely different god in a completely separate religion!
21. IF you are a Christian … but DON’T KNOW THAT MORMONS ARE NOT BORN AGAIN and rely on a “religion” of doing good deeds and performances.
22. IF you are afraid to, with love and devotion for their souls, tell a Mormon about the real Jesus Christ and His gospel of salvation!
23. IF you left Mormonism, BUT STILL EXAMINE CHRISTIAN TEACHINGS BY WHAT YOU LEARNED FROM MORMONISM, because you think that what you once learned from Mormonism is still the truth!
24. IF … you attend services to worship the false god with Mormons at all … in their temples, meetings, houses, etc..
25. IF … you think we are all worshiping the same god so you PARTICIPATE in their worship at public, civic, and other ceremonies.
26. IF … YOU HAVE A BOOK OF MORMON IN YOUR HOUSE. No sincere Christian would have an instruction book of Wicca, Satan worship, or any false god in the home Jesus gave them and expose tender hearts to being infiltrated! Why would you think he feels any differently about a book of Mormon???
27. IF … YOU HAVE A BOOK OF MORMON IN YOUR BUSINESS. See # 26.
28. IF … YOU HAVE A BOOK OF MORMON IN YOUR PERSONAL LIBRARY or BOOKSHELF. See # 26.
29. IF … you don’t know that it is cursed to have a Book of Mormon or any other “curious arts” in your possession (things that attach you to the Devil’s spiritual realm). See # 26 — and read Galatians 1:6-9, Acts 19:13-20.
30. IF … you think that placing the Holy Bible next to the Book of Mormon will make it okay to display the Book of Mormon — which is an instruction book in the worship of devils/demons and their names!
Remember how provoked God was about Dagon, in Judges chapter 16.
Survey: Privacy and Results
If any of these character traits and situations in the survey describe you AND you consider yourself to be a Christian naming Jesus Christ as your Lord … YOU ARE ENTANGLED in MORMONISM!
If you are a Christian and just one of these survey examples fits you — then YOU ARE ENTANGLED in Mormonism-LDS and do not know the difference nor the spiritual dangers!
1 Corinthians chapter 10 keeps you free from all entanglements against a real relationship with God — whether in Mormonism or other sins.
19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.
22 Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?
23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
24 Let no man seek his own, but every man another’s wealth.
If you need help as a Christian out of an entanglement with Mormonism-LDS or any other sins call or email immediately only if you have made the decision to pay any price to be right with God!
Prayer ( ) truthseekerschurch.net