The Bible Lord Jesus Christ has testified many times about evil spirits and their effects upon family.
Why Should You Care …
About Spirit Relocation?
Spirits don’t die out of existence, they just move.
They relocate from one geography to another, or from one person to another — or find a desperate way to stay in the place they already influence. They need the absence of the word of God to accomplish this.
This is why Preachers of the Bible Jesus and the Holy Bible itself are so important … and so hated.
Family, Spirits, and Spirit Relocation
The same devils today. Only the faces, places, and families have changed.
The FIRST thing one has to know about spirit relocation and your family is that “devils” is God’s term for angels who turned on Him. God had angels who acted to take over Heaven (coup, insurrection, rebellion, pride) under their leader whom God has renamed “Satan”. Now, all these actions done by Satan are in man’s nature when separated from fellowship with Jesus Christ. Evil spirits are angels gone bad. If you believe in angels, you should believe in devils. God even refers to evil men and women as “devils” working for their father Satan.
These despots were someone’s brother, father, husband, uncle, wife, mother, sister, aunt. Men and women choose their path. The rest of their family members either cut off from them or “choose to love them and live with it”. Choosing to live with it makes one (in God’s sight) a participant with them and an enemy of God. The end result is that Satan was effective in his plot. He got two or more souls damned for eternity through the cooperation of just one.
Mark Chapter 5
1) And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 2) And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3) Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4) Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5) And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6) But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7) And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8) For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9) And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10) And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. 11) Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. 12) And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13) And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
Evil Spirits Exited A Man For Pigs
Notice that the pigs were choked and drowned. The devils inside the pigs were not. The devils continued to inhabit the country THROUGH what living creature they occupied or influenced.
Jesus Was Believed and Obeyed As Being God
Of course, the man wanted to stay with Jesus who had the power that freed him. Jesus told him no — “go home to your family and tell them how great compassion GOD has had on you”.
You Must Choose To Lose Your Devil(s)
Notice that the man, on his own initiative, had to come, humbly, to God who visited us in flesh as Jesus Christ.
Jesus will not get rid of devils when He observes that you really want them to stay. YOU choose — then God chooses.
How would your family feel if your dad or mom had this evil happen to them and no power existed that could fix it? It would be like living with a dead person for they can’t interact with you, but you remember who they were before and you see their face daily.
There is a place inside every person, even if not in their right mind, their inner “heart” knows something doesn’t feel right. If the heart wants righteousness with God, it will be drawn to God . It will be drawn to the good news of Jesus’ authority over the evil power tormenting them. It will be drawn to “hope” and can accept Jesus’ offer to rule over them in love and truth in order to save them from their tormentors.
Daniel Chapter 4
See in Daniel Chapter Four what God did to an insane person and do notice the cause of the man’s insanity was a thought he held.
What To Do If Spirits Keep Influencing You
Matthew 12: 24-26
“I am the way, the Truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father but by me.
“Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed on Him. IF you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you FREE.
SURVIVAL LESSON FOR TODAY
On Evil Spirit Relocation
- Jesus Christ has all authority and power in Heaven, earth, and under the earth (Hell).
- Satan and his devils are spirits with power they originally had from God. By permission until Jesus returns, they must be allowed to continue. However, their actions only play into God’s plans to turn their evil actions to work out good to those who obey Jesus. Devils FEAR the Bible Lord Jesus Christ as being GOD visiting us in human flesh.
- It is wise and safe to make the decision to get on GOD’s side against these evil beings by obeying the Bible Lord Jesus Christ.
- It is unwise and unsafe to meddle in the spiritual realm of devils, angels (spirits) from outside the Kingdom of the Bible Lord Jesus Christ. This means religious environments, too. They will take you captive through any environments where they have dominion. This is why you need to stay out of certain associations with people and places. Only public forsaking and openly renouncing the spirits (devils) and their environments so you cling to the Bible Lord Jesus Christ will “force” Satan to let you and family go free.
- God will not free a person when He knows you are “friends” with your devil tormentors. God knows when you don’t really want to let go of enjoyments or behaviors owned by Satan. You must choose to cut off all that makes Satan think you want him around … and that can require drastic action.
You choose — then God chooses!