The Lord Jesus Christ has said concerning Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ …
“You are the Noah’s Ark of this generation.”
It is crucial that you understand, the word “denomination” is used loosely here because it is a term that “people” use to identify Christians with uniquely different history, emphases, and lifestyles from other Christians. Since childhood, I have hated the term. However, Jesus has trained me that even since Genesis HE is always moving and is the source of all Holy Spirit movements among His people, the churches.
Man calls it denomination.
From Genesis to Revelation, God always calls it “a new move of My Spirit”.
As long as Jesus is alive and has not returned for His disciples, yet, there will always be new moves of the Holy Spirit of God.
If you are a Christian, it is impossible for you to not be part of what people call “a denomination”. You had to be converted by Jesus Christ during or resulting from at least one of God’s moves by His Spirit or you cannot have the Spirit of Christ. You cannot be “self taught” within your own doctrine!
EVERYBODY is believing and following something! Furthermore, there is no suggestion that you are not with Christ or not going to Heaven if you are not joined to this particular Church Denomination called and named by Jesus, Himself, “Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ” . It is like Noah’s Ark for anyone who sees a need to survive as a Christian in the midst of a church world that is, increasingly, perverting JESUS’ original Gospel about Himself and what it means to be a “Christian”.
Jesus’ loving way, in every generation, is to create and provide for His people against what the enemy (Satan) is “plotting” to do to you. For that kind of love … Jesus has created and provided for some of you Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ™.
Male and female apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teaching elders are encouraged to explore and confirm if the Lord Jesus Christ is re-aligning you for Himself at the next level of your usefulness to Him — inside Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ. ALL Christians are implored to explore by prayer, questions, and God-sent confirmations.
Watch His movements in your life and see if the next road in your journey home to Him is a calling to plant inside this protective ark to escape and help others escape things that God sees coming against all Christians. Satan is particularly and especially targeting pastors in this our of history. Pastors are the Lord’s angels (see Revelation Chapters 1-3) entrusted to sustain His character in themselves those who choose to obey their “spiritual parenting”.
None could have imagined what the sin condition of the churches and America would become. Yet, it’s HERE … right in our faces. Survive and conquer the next set of wiles Satan has scheduled against you and against preachers, first, as we approach the return of the Bible Lord Jesus Christ. He IS coming back!
The phrases “Bible Lord Jesus Christ, Bible Jesus Christ, and Bible Jesus” were created by the Holy Spirit within Truth Seekers Church worship meetings to distinguish from the Mormonism-LDS Jesus and others. While loving our Mormonism-LDS neighbors, co-workers, employers, employees, medical and service professionals, we obey the Bible Lord Jesus to protect Christians who have entangled themselves inside Mormonism-LDS thinking it is Christians or Church. The Lord Jesus manifested in a vision-dream and commanded “Undo the entanglement of My people (Christians) in Mormonism”.
The term “Christian” is the unique identifier confirmed by the Bible Lord Jesus Christ for persons who obey Him and his only Testament about Himself, recorded in the Holy Bible as The New Testament. The term “Church” was created by the Bible Lord Jesus Christ in His New Testament Gospel to define the unique “spiritual” entity He created as the holy and only authorized expression of Himself and of his only testimony about Himself.
God’s actions are always targeted, first, to His own pastors. He has prophesied that in this new move across the earth, “I am judging Pastors”. Therefore, we see in our time many pastors who are in scandal, backslidden or destroyed, or sick, or dead — not as a natural course of life or for Christian persecution — but by the judgment of Jesus Christ, Himself, for drawing people away from His Kingdom ways.
- Created by the Lord Jesus Christ in 1999 amidst persecutions still aimed against Christians who want only JESUS versus what most of church and ministry has become in our time. Jesus said, “These are my truth seekers. They want only Me” (1999). There are Christians within the Body who seek a different level of obedience and love for the Lord. There always have been and that is why there are Pentecostal denominations, Baptist denominations, etc..
- These Truth Seekers are pure, completely devoted to holiness and to the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of miracle tongues (heavenly language). Many refreshings God has done through the centuries among Christians are in answer to prayers. However, moves which the Lord has “personally initiated” maintain a pattern of “Jesus baptizing in the Holy Ghost” which has been since the first day Christ established the Church in the Book of Acts — Acts Chapters 1-3. Such moves also maintain a pattern of “holiness”. Even Jesus, was declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:“. Romans Chapter One
- Empowerment ONLY comes from “holiness” which brings the Holy Spirit increase within and upon a Christian. We understand that Jesus is moving Christians from everywhere as they go to and fro among the churches looking for something real.
- We understand that a new move of His Spirit is alway hidden underpinnings that take years, even decades and centuries — then SUDDENLY manifested. Again, as people go to and fro among the churches seeking something real.
- To ever be used by God, everyone must forsake loyalty and prejudices to some religious ideas and systems. God cannot use you to do anything new for Him, in your own life, or in anyone else’s life while you are clinging to religion prejudices. He never has done it for anyone and he is no respecter of persons toward you (Acts 10:34). Genesis through Revelation will prove this.
For some of you, not clinging to old ideas and systems will include being open to … at least … learn of His Baptism and obey His command that you be willing to receive Jesus baptizing you. Jesus baptizes you in the Holy Spirit as confirmed in the lives of His original apostles and Christians in the New Testament. People baptize you in water. This truth was confirmed from Acts throughout the entire Revelation. This truth about the kind of baptism Jesus does was publicly confessed by John the Baptist and prophesied about in the Old Testament by Prophet Joel. DO NOT be deceived by those telling you there are other ways that evidence Jesus baptizing you in the Holy Spirit. That new doctrine is error.
Together, we must be faithful to the Bible Lord Jesus Christ and His own ways, for His own purposes. Forget what any of us think we know when proven wrong by Jesus.
Welcome into Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ!
Announcement – Help Pastors
The Lord Jesus Christ has asked me to make myself available to local pastors who want to hear from the prophet’s office what the Lord Jesus is saying for America to Christians who serve him here and to those who want more intimacy with Him.. We who love the Bible Jesus Christ and the Bible that He confirmed are all in this spiritual war, together. It doesn’t matter which Christian denomination you are if your quest is to know and move in union with Holy Spirit. Call or email to discuss. If God confirms, we can schedule a private or preaching meeting. — Minister Clark
Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ™
Truth Seekers Church
208-488-8447 – For DELIVERANCE, counsel, general communications
Removed prayer email to confront the devil in your life.
No one asked Jesus “pray for me”.
Pastor @ for spiritual counsel and preaching requests
Business @ for all others
6126 W. State Street, Boise ID 83703
Christ’s authorized and sent Prophet, Evangelist and Pastor
PRIVATE HOME CHURCH WORSHIP
Visitor Requests For Private Home Worship Are Screened In Person, And In Prayer, FIRST.
Non – Proselytizing Educational Classes Held At Public Venues
Because NOTHING Matters … But Your Soul!” ™
“If it’s not Jesus’ way, then
SOMEWAY the Devil is in it.”
— Holy Spirit