The vision for this church is to be a body of believers among whom pastors can fellowship, regroup, and be sent back into God’s callings and assignments.
“Pastors” is capitalized on this website to call attention to the place God has set them, because people have diminished their holiness, reverence, and accountability to God. This deprives people of God’s blessings and miracles.
Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ/Truth Seekers Church is an obedience to a Word of Knowledge, a Word of Prophecy, and a Spiritual Vision — all from the Lord, Jesus Christ between 1999 and 2011 (see 1 Corinthians Chapter 12). These miracle communications concerned His will for pastors in His next move (revival).
The Vision For Pastors Is “Rest“
For Pastors, “rest” is necessary in three areas: spirit, soul, and body. Jesus Christ, Himself, provides you His rest in the areas that He sees Satan wearying you. It is His rest because we all have our own ideas about what kind of rest we want … but do we know in His calling what kind of rest HE knows we need?
Rest For A Pastor’s Spirit
Rest, means providing prayer, listening, the Word and private retreat that brings you back to the “roots” of Christ calling you. Your roots MUST be grounded or re-grounded to Christ’s original Gospel. Sometimes, we must be restored to or strengthened in the Word of God because we have become so busy “doing ministry” that we’ve forgotten basics.
Jesus giving rest to you or any preacher who fits Ephesians 4:11-16, is particularly important if you have forsaken the ministry or calling that you say Jesus Christ appointed you to. Resting is one thing, forsaking is another. You cannot renege/renig on a call from God.
Rest For A Pastor’s Soul and Body
A luxury experience in one of our private homes, complete with amenities and recreations is provided ta a hurting pastor/preacher whom Christ Jesus chooses. He or she gets to come away with Christ for a season. This (we believe) is His Vision. Private, beautiful, calming and at no charge to you.
In this environment, a pastor stays for up to a week (if God leads) to “rest” while receiving Christ’s love, Christ’s counsel, Christ’s impartation and empowerment. He or she blesses the hosts by letting the hosts be “pipes” for Jesus Christ to operate His miracles through. ALL the GLORY IS TO GOD for what JESUS is doing in your life and ministry throughout that week!
Providing a luxury vehicle to receive you in when you come to one of our properties. The Lord Jesus, Himself, said it has to be a luxury vehicle because he wants you to feel like you are leaving your troubles behind.
Whatever your troubles are, Jesus wants you to “feel” that you are entering a different world from what you have been going through! Just letting your flesh “feel” and “see” something besides trouble will break Satan’s constant battery of your mind, will, emotions, and physical strength.
NOTE: Ephesians 4:11 pastors and preachers are invited via the mysterious call of Holy Spirit — just like you were called to the ministry. We know when Holy Spirit is confirming a stay.
These properties are our homes. What Christ Jesus is doing through this church is not operated as a society business corporation for which you can make application or get on a waiting list. No merit, earning it, or applying for it is involved.
God’s Plan After Rest for Ephesians 4:11 Pastors and Preachers
Jesus plans to put you back in the battle … if you were, originally, called and chosen by Him. Sometimes, a man or woman may discover that he, or she took up pastoring as a career or occupation — but were never “called and sent by Jesus Christ”.
If you were not called, you need to – publicly – change the expectations people have of you by making it known that you erred and sit down from it so you can live the life God really has for you in PEACE. There is never peace in living outside a true call from God. Better to nip it in the bud, rather than continue.
No one can renege/renig on a holy call by the Almighty — whether the call is to devote your life to preaching the Gospel with demonstration of the Holy Spirit or to anything else “the Christ” asks you to do for Himself.
As long as you keep your motives and actions ALWAYS about making Jesus happy versus yourself or anyone else — you will NEVER fail HIm.
“As long as you keep it always about ME … you will NEVER fail me”.
Spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ to Minister Clark between 1999 and 2011, for the protection of Pastors and Christians everywhere.
17 And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
HEALING Is The Confirmation and Validation From The Pastor’s Rest Time
Word of Mouth is the only way to evaluate the results of your rest time with Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ. The testimony of others as they interact with you in church and from people at large who know who you were before you came for rest and who they experienced “consistently” when you returned from our private home retreats.
Our expectation is that Jesus will deliver you when you take the initiative! That’s how all our lives work in the Kingdom of our Lord, Redeemer, Savior. He is NOT willing that you perish away from all his good plan for your life. To Jesus — “NOTHING Matters But Your Soul”!
Summary: Vision For Pastors
- For Full Gospel/Pentecostal Pastors … “Because NOTHING Matters But Your Soul!”
- A humble voice, a fresh Holy Spirit voice bringing rest and refreshing to Full Gospel/Pentecostal Pastors and Christians.
- Believing the Word of Prophecy spoken from the Lord Jesus Christ during three decades and in multiple states of the U.S.A. to Minister Clark, saying several following facts:
- … “I’m doing a new move in the earth. You won’t be able to comprehend it with your mind. The ways I’m using are not the familiar – NOTHING – you’ve been taught. You have to seek Me for the completely unfamiliar ways that I am doing. You must follow your spirit – not yor mind. And stay in My Word, My Word, My Word! And … “I AM judging Pastors in my next move — so keep yourself from all forms of self-promotion”.
- DRESS STYLE: Business or Casual, but dress respectable for meeting with the KING of KINGS and Lord of Lords, God Almighty – no shorts, tight body-clinging clothing, exposed chests or bosoms, privacy areas (both male & female), no pets/animals.
- CONGREGATION: Seeks to be an oasis of rest and refreshing for Pastors wanting rest and to move into a fresh anointing and call by the Holy Spirit to a new life. Attempts to provide a luxury rest property and accompanying transportation for those Pastors and others God chooses. For Christians seeking the same life and empowerment. Also, for unbelievers, desperately seeking to get right with God and obtain a new life — through the pillar and ground of the preaching heard from this church.