Truth Seekers Church (Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ) is the obedience of a Word of Knowledge, a Word of Prophecy, and a Spiritual Vision — all from the Lord, Jesus Christ between 1999 and 2011 concerning His will for Pastors in his next move in the earth of refreshing and revival. See 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.
Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ is a church birthed to bring Pastors rest (male and female) from the demonic forces assigned against “every” Pastor by satan, himself.
The Vision For Pastors Is “Rest“
For Pastors, “rest” is necessary in three areas: Spirit, Soul and Body. Jesus Christ, Himself, provides you His rest in the areas that He sees satan wearying you. It is His rest because we all have our own ideas about what kind of rest we want … but do we know in His calling what kind of rest He knows we need?
Rest For A Pastor’s Spirit
Providing preaching and instruction that bring you back to the “roots” of your calling. Your roots MUST be grounded or regrounded, restored or newly nourished in the Word of God (the Holy Scriptures). Jesus offers His anointings and offices upon Minister Clark to help you achieve a refreshed anointing of Holy Spirit’s power upon your life, ministry, and season. This only succeeds if you supply cooperation: meekness of wisdom with humility (James 3:13-15).
Jesus giving rest to you or any preacher who fits Ephesians 4:11-16, is particularly important if you have forsaken the ministry or calling that YOU say Jesus Christ appointed you to. Resting is one thing, forsaking is another. You cannot renege/renig on a call from God.
Rest For A Pastor’s Soul and Body
Providing a luxury property, complete with amenities and recreations, for a hurting pastor/preacher whom Christ Jesus chooses to come away with Him and “rest” for a while. Private, beautiful, calming and at no charge to you. Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ is always seeking such properties for stays with individual members at every level of economic ability. It is in this environment that a pastor stays for up to a week to “rest” while receiving Christ’s love, Christ’s counsel, Christ’s impartation and empowerment. He or she gives impartation to their host via the joy of letting us serve, the thanksgiving blessing for what we are doing, and the GLORY TO GOD for what JESUS is doing in your life and ministry throughout the week!
Providing a luxury vehicle to receive you in when you come to one of our properties. The Lord Jesus, Himself, said it has to be a luxury vehicle because he wants you to feel like you are leaving your troubles behind, whatever they are, and entering a different world. Just letting your flesh-body and mind “see” something besides trouble will break the ememy’s constant battery of your mind, will, emotions and physical strength.
NOTE: All pastors are invited by the mysterious call of Holy Spirit — just like you were called to the ministry.
These properties are our homes. What Christ Jesus is doing through this church is not a social corporation for which you can apply or get on an entitled watiting list. No merit, earning it, or applying for it is involved.
God’s Plan For Rested Pastors/Preachers
Jesus plans to put you back in the battle … if you were, originally, called/chosen by Him. If you were not called, you need to, publicly, change the expectaions people have of you by making it known that you erred in announcing that you were and sit down from it so you can live the life God really has for you in PEACE. There is never any peace in walking outside a true call.
No one can renege/renig on a holy call by the Almighty — whether the call is to devote your life to preaching the Gospel with demonstration of the Holy Spirit or to anything else “the Christ” asks you to do for Him, his Kingdom, and His glory.
As long as you keep your motives in life ALWAYS about making Jesus happy versus yourself or anyone else — you will NEVER fail HIm.
Spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ to Minister Clark for the protection of Pastors and Christians everywhere between 1999 and 2011.
A Pastor’s Rest Is Not Possible With A Renege/Renig or Double-Mind
17 And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
HEALING Is The Confirmation and Validation From The Pastor’s Rest Time
Word of Mouth is the only way to evaluate the results of your rest time with Truth Seekers of Jesus Christ. The testimony of others as they interact with you in church and from people at large who know who you were before you came for rest and who they experienced “consistently” when you returned from our humble pastoral retreat.
Our expectaion is that Jesus will do it for you! We know He will do it if you cooperate with Him. That’s how all our lives work in the Kingdom of our Lord, Redeemer, Savior. He is NOT willing that you perish away from all his good plan for your life. To Jesus — “NOTHING Matters But Your Soul”!
- For Full Gospel/Pentecostal Pastors … “Because NOTHING Matters But Your Soul!”
- A humble voice, a fresh Holy Spirit voice bringing rest and refreshing to Full Gospel/Pentecostal Pastors and Christians.
- Believing the Word of Prophecy spoken from the Lord Jesus Christ during three decades and in multiple states of the U.S.A. to Minister Clark, saying …
- “I’m doing a new move in the earth. You won’t be able to comprehend it with your mind. The ways I’m using are not the familiar – NOTHING – you’ve been taught. You have to seek Me for the completely unfamiliar ways that I am doing. You must follow your spirit – not yor mind. And stay in My Word, My Word, My Word! And … “I AM judging Pastors in my next move — so keep yourself from all forms of self-promotion”.
- DRESS STYLE: Business or Casual, but dress respectable for meeting with the KING of KINGS and Lord of Lords, God Almighty – no shorts, tight body-clinging clothing, exposed chests or bosoms, privacy areas (both male & female), no pets/animals.
- CONGREGATION: Seeks to be an oasis of rest and refreshing for Pastors wanting rest and to move into a fresh anointing and call of the Holy Spirit giving new life. Attempts to provide a luxury rest property and accompanying transportation for those Pastors and others God chooses. For Christians seeking the same life and empowerment. Also, for unbelievers, desperately seeking to get right with God and obtain a new life — through the pillar and ground of the preaching heard from this church.